Thread: Jalan Molek
View Single Post
Old 06-02-2023, 02:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 5
godofm deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guygodofm deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Jalan Molek

My 1st time ever walking into JM14 as my usual house apparently was closed. It was only 1140pm though on a Sunday.

I sort of knew they all just wanted to close as obviously the girls would be tired after a full day. So I decided to walk in and see who had a smile on their face, if not I would exit and leave.

--

Walking in, the okt asked the girls to line up and sit properly as they were all busy talking to each other and giggling. While some of them were obviously exhausted, there was this demure girl, in a black short dress vibrant and looking at me with a big smile. G9 Katty.

The honest truth is she is a machine/beast. Well built and well trained in what she does to the point that she will permanently have that huge smile across her face regardless.

She has has 30 customers that day and could still finish 3 times with me before I fired my shot. (Yes my brother is strong, and is difficult to fire)

I felt really bad for being the final customer yet knowing she will be able to go all out because I am the final customer.

Now to review the deed!

--

She will automatically shower you, soap you up, and wash herself, along with listerine both parties before she starts.

"I will service you" she says, and asks me to lie down.

Procedure for me is usually :
1. Girl starts off with dfk + making her way down for the bj
2. I flip her over and dfk + painting till she finishes (helps me practice my techniques as well)
3. Girl gets turned on during the fj and rides until both of us finishes.

She went thru procedure 1&2 like a charm and she was surprised with the painting. She began at first with the "oh here it comes again with the painting" look, and even made sure she made her point across of no finger going in. I'm like "yes sure no worries" while thinking how I would make her squirm later. Indeed, after 1 minute, she started to get into it, you know she is in when the hips starts to move upwards and the clit is at a better angle for you, as she covers her mouth during the process as well.

That was when she finished once.

As my brother takes longer to finish, while riding me cowgirl all the way and had to take breaks in between being her 30+ customer, she rode and used my thing to finish 3 times before I finally finished as well.

She gave the "I DID IT" look and it was funny as hell. (Side note, the condoms used in this house is extremely good, thin and your brother doesn't feel like it suffocated as compared to other houses).

Yea she is pretty perfect when it comes to being a pro at what she does, but it's small details like this that made me feel she is super super worth the time.

Please take care of G9 guys. She has great skin, and knows how to maintain herself even after giving birth. I clapped internally for her.