View Single Post
Old 16-05-2022, 01:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 13
Sgdora is one of the Best!Sgdora is one of the Best!Sgdora is one of the Best!Sgdora is one of the Best!
Re: Opinion on my decision to be with a Vietnamese lady

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banaber View Post
what is it you cannot accept of her past? divorced? kid? ktv? not unacceptable, but your story didn't have anything else that appear unacceptable.

i was and am in love with a few viets. it takes time and experience to see through the truths and lies. there will be lies, yes. but what kind? the decision should be clear once you uncover the types of lies.

the love rival should be the problem anyway. are you winning? else you will deal with jealousy daily. this drives you nuts.

ultimately, love prevails in this universe.
I am not sure what other lies are there. And i am trying to find out. I asked her is this the final thing that she hid from me. She said yes and there is nothing more she is hiding. But i still have my doubts and trying hard to find out everything.

I really do love her but i don’t want to be lied to. I can accept her everything if not I would have left. I just want to know if she is still hiding anything. As of now i can’t fully trust her words.