View Single Post
Old 29-03-2023, 10:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 638 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1548 / Power: 4
guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future
Re: My Boss & Colleague - Janice

Goood day! Late update today, heavy traffic and I was cleaning my car windscreens before coming to work.

--------------------

gog: Somebody's pretty cheeky today.

J(anice): Missed you ma. We haven't been alone for a while too. Been so busy.

gog: I know, at least we'll go church tomorrow.

J: Mmmm... I was thinking of skipping and resting tomorrow. I'm rather exhausted.

gog: So, I pick you up and rest at my place?

J: Sounds good.

I'm a bit shocked, Janice requesting to skip church? Hmmmm........... I kissed Janice's lips and her hands held me tighter. I turned around, damn, my chair had armrests, Janice can't sit on me to face me. I held her hand and pulled her to the pantry, rested her butt on it.

We kissed for a while and hugging each other, my hands roamed behind Janice's back and traced her bra outline, I stood between her legs which are now wide open. I can't stop myself, I was getting hard. Reached to the front finally and cupped her breasts. Feels so good holding her intimates in my hands.

J: Mmmm.. somebody's so naughty today.

gog: Hello? Who was it that came up to me while I was working? You want to be punished huh?

J: And what are you going to do to me?

gog: Hehe...

I gave a grin and smile, Janice knew I'm up to no good - just don't know what I'm aiming to do. Removed her skirt (who wears skirts to office on a non-working day!?!) and took off her panties. Janice instinctively spread her legs and rested her calves on the table edge waiting.

gog: Not today. You've made me very very angry... stand up, turn around and bend over to the table.

I unzipped my pants and let it slide down to ankle. With my briefs down, my cock was standing erected at Janice. Janice saw it and used one hand reaching behind her to touch it, softly, stroking it.