View Single Post
Old 02-04-2023, 03:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 695 / Power: 19
prince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Fantasies and Stories of My Wife and Me

While in the car and on the way back, I teased Joey, "Wow, still say I anyhow sia, you more horny leh. Still almost wanna show pussy liao and so close some more. I think can even smell your pussy. If not outside, I think they will do this now." I slided my hands into her shorts and played with her already wet pussy. "Wow, really horny from the teasing liao lo. So wet liao."

"Hmm, ahh. Cause drunk and high liao ma. Joey moaned softly with her eyes closed." If can smell, then paiseh leh, whole day walking and sweating. Confirm don't smell nice one. Ahh."

"Are you imagining that the uncles are playing with your wet pussy now" I played with her swollen clitoris for a while before inserted my middle finger in. Joey didn't reply me but spread her legs apart to allow me more access. "Just now I should go back first and ask the uncles to send you back, then this will be the scene. You getting fingered by 2 unknown fat uncles. This scene so dirty and kinky sia" I continued to tease Joey as she seems to acknowledge by moaning louder.

Once we reached home, Joey went straight into the room and laid on the bed. I took out the cock dildo toy and before joining her in the room naked. Stripped her naked and immediately fondled her breasts hard.

"Damn big leh 你的骚奶. You so sexy and your hubby asked us to send you back. Purposely use your 奶子 to bump into me right. Want to let my 弟弟 wet right? Now better clean my dick now. " I started the role playing and stuffed my cock into her inviting mouth.

"Hmm. Sorry... Ahh.. Uncle... A.. Hmm.. I not... Ahh. On purpose.. Ahh. You.. Ahh.. Never clean... Smelly.. 臭。。ahh no...don't." Joey sucked as she moaned.

"Of course smelly la. Whole day never bathe. Purposely for you one. You deserved the dirty cock." I pumped her mouth and ran my fingers up and down her clitoris and pussy. "Your sweaty chee bye also never wash. And so wet. You so horny ah. Just now still lift up your shorts and wanna show us your CB so close. We also can smell it."

"Ahhh. Cause.. Ahhh.. Bit... Drunk and... High ahhh.. I.. Haven't shower.. Ma.. Ah... Just now.. Ahh sweat.. And... Pee...ahh. Don't.. Touch... Le.. Ah.." Joey replied as she continued sucking.

"Buay than sia. Your sucking so good. Let me taste your dirty pussy now." I lifted her legs up and spread them apart, revealing her inviting wet pussy. At the same time I passed her the cock dildo as I dived into her pussy. "Fucking wet. Taste so nice. And yes. It's musky smell and salty. Your juices, with the sweat and pee, tasted so nice. Uncle like. You can suck my friend B too."

Joey is enjoying my licking as she play with the cock dildo in her hand, eyes closed. She is imagining herself playing with B's cock. Then slowly she pushed the dildo into her mouth and sucked hard.

I can't stand the scene anymore and stopped the licking. "小骚货,uncle buay than liao. Let me fuck you now." I pumped my cock into her pussy and fucked her in missionary style. "So wet.. And tight.. Loved your young pussy."

"Uncle.. Ahh no.. Please... Don't... Ahhh.. Cannot.. Fuck.. No.." Joey tried to resist weakly as she moaned with the cock dildo in her mouth.

I stopped after a few minutes, not wanting to end the night so fast. Took the cock dildo out of her mouth and replaced with my creamy pussy juice coated cock. "Let B fuck u now while u clean my cock. See how wet and creamy your pussy is." I pushed my cock into her mouth and fucked her hard with the dildo.

"Ahhh... Soo.. Fast.. Ahh. Ahh.. Fuck.. Ahh... Hmm.. Ahh.. Cumming...ahhh.. Hard... Ahhh.. Fuck.. Strong.. Ahh... Cummings.. Uncle.. Ahh... No... I dirty.. Ahhh." Joey sucked on my cock as she orgasmed. Her pussy and bedsheets are in a mess now, with the juices splattering and squirting along with each of the pumping and her white creamy juice dripping onto her anus.

It's an experience she rarely experienced cause usually I won't be able to last that long if I were to fuck her so hard and fast. I left the dildo in her pussy and guided her hand to it. "Do it yourself if you still want it" I teased her. "Uncle is tired le."

She started to fuck herself with the dildo and continue sucking me. What a sight. She is so horny tonight.

"You are so horny tonight ah. 2 uncles fucking you and still not enough. So wet liao. My bedsheets also dirty liao. Come uncle try put in your ass also." I took over the dildo and teased her anus, coating it with her juices. "You want it?"

"Hmm don't.. Want..uncle.. No there.. 屁股 肮脏,没有洗 no... Cannot.. Smelly one.. Ahh.." Joey tried to reject but at the same time pushed her ass towards the dildo. "Cannot.. Ahh.. Fit one. Ah.."

"You dirty girl. Say don't want yet keep pushing your ass. Can fit one. Uncle B will fuck u slowly." I slowly pushed the dildo in bit by bit until its fully in her ass. "See. It's in. Pain or shiok?"

"Hmm. Take out.. Uncle.. Ahh. Bit pain.. Ahh." Joey moaned as I slowly dildo fucked her ass for few minutes before taking it, leaving her wet anus gapping for air. The dildo is lightly stained with her brown juices. (Not for the faint hearted)

Now it's my turn to finish in your pussy. I turned her over and fucked her hard in doggy position as we both cummed together inside her.

Rested in this position for a while before pulling out, with my cum dripping out of her pussy. Fell asleep immediately and slept naked on the dirty bedsheets.

What a mess to clean up tomorrow.