View Single Post
Old 27-03-2024, 10:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 481 / Power: 11
froggg is a glorious beacon of lightfroggg is a glorious beacon of lightfroggg is a glorious beacon of lightfroggg is a glorious beacon of lightfroggg is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Great Bonk 2016 (FL Dome L) Only Sponsor Thread Girl

gave Luna a spin 2 weeks ago and now looking fondly back on the experience and posting a review! i did think about gatekeeping but decided to share the good stuff with everyone.

she is as advertised in a channel, SYT who genuinely loves a good time and is completely not a time watcher. we got along so well at the start that it makes the entire experience feel like bonking your uni friend, in between chats in between topics we just move the physical story along.

if you're willing to give her patience and time and get her to where she wants to get, she WILL reward you with a very wild experience. i'd definitely recommend making her happy to make you happy so you get the best possible ending possible. not going to spoil it for everyone but discovering this mid experience was a mindblowing experience in itself (like they say in films, no spoilers).

the entire start to end was amazing and great, her body is well toned, her frenching is next level and her attention to you sublime. we got a bit too olympic and i had to genuinely catch my breath but after which we went full steam until the deed was done. that's how amazing it was.

would 100% recommend and would say its worth the price so if you manage to catch her whilst she's still doing this then congrats!