View Single Post
Old 10-05-2023, 03:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 551 / Power: 15
ah_wei is a name known to allah_wei is a name known to allah_wei is a name known to allah_wei is a name known to allah_wei is a name known to allah_wei is a name known to all
Re: Recalling the days of being young

First and foremost, apology for the long absence! I had been very, very busy with whatever that was happening, which includes getting COVID (probably very much a norm compared to 2 years ago).

And if anyone was wondering where my "HQ" was located (yup it past tense), an obvious clue would be the building had been evicted recently for en bloc redevelopment. That's the most I will give away!

En route to evicting, I made the most of the premises, knowing it will be gone for good. I had a number of fucks with both old and new.

And today, I will be writing on a new - let's call her Em.

Initially I texted Yoyo, one of my go-to, but unfortunately, she rejected meeting me as she didn't want to betray her boyfriend. I pushed her a little, but her stand was firm, so no point for me to try further. So she gave me alternate options of some girls she knew, and sent me pics for reference.

Most were not to my taste, not that they weren't hot, it was just me looking for the Coco and Alice types. I really miss them a lot.

Yoyo was on the verge of giving up, until I decided to give this one girl a shot. Largely also due to the fact that I was horny max.

She arrived shortly and immediately I was pleased. Though she wasn't the SYT type I preferred, she was pleasant looking and more importantly, she spoke fluent english. Thus we hit off.

I am going to fast forward here. We had 2 sessions at my previous hut, before she went back to Vietnam for a short holiday, and when she came back, she texted me duly.

My little hut was gone and I didn't have the next ready, but I knew where to head to, though it might be a little risky. I asked her if she was ok to try out the new place, since it wasn't setup properly as my previous hideout. Basically, there wasn't a sofa bed there, just chairs and tables.

Surprisingly, she consented readily.

Prior to evicting my previous hut, I've exhausted most of my essentials. I used up my delay spray, but good thing I still had reserves of delay wipes. I never used them before, but I was glad it came in handy. Panties were all used up. During my last romp there with Cherry (singer), she was asking for panties as she knew it was my ritual, but I just brushed her off and said no need for it.

I had to restock essentials.

I ordered a dozen of my favourite panties, which was delivered in time (thank goodness!), and before meeting Em, I made sure I collected my new bottles of delay spray and plentiful of wet wipes, along with a box of PleasureMax condoms (better version of Performa).

Em arrived just on time, and I ushered her into the new hideout. I was a tad disappointed as the hideout wasn't totally vacant, someone else was there, while it didn't mean we were deprived of the premises, we couldn't be that vocal (if you get what I mean).

And so, I made a short trip to the washroom to clean up my genitals before putting on the spray. It's a new brand, I wonder how the effect would be. I went with the recommended dosage, and went back to Em.

The first thing we did was to undress, not to get into action but to clean up our bodies. The weather was so hot, we were already perspiring before we got sexy with each other. We used quite a number of wet wipes to freshen up as much as possible.

Em: Pass me the underwear

Me: Here you go

She undressed herself.

Em: Oh I like this! I don't have this colour!

It's a pink one

Me: But you don't bring them back home!

She smiled and put on the panties.

Em: It's a bit small

Me: Really? Did you put on weight while holidaying back in Vietnam?

She giggled a little.

Me: So are you going to bring this one back home?

Em: Maybe, let's see

I knew she wasn't going to, but it didn't mattered.

Em: You spend a lot of these right? Because you need a new one every time you fuck

Me: Yes, just like condoms.

We laughed, albeit not too loudly.

And after we took our time to clean up, chat and get ready, we were finally down to just briefs and panties.

Me: Let me check if the person is still around.

Very carefully, I twisted the door knob and just opened up a tiny slit for me to view outside. Sadly, obvious signs indicate we weren't alone yet.

Nevertheless, we proceeded, keeping in mind not to be too loud.

She kept things as clean as possible, so blowjob had to be done with condom on. And after she stripped off my briefs and capped on, she gave me a blowjob with me standing up while she knelt in front of me.

While it wasn't anything to shout about, it gave me good indication that the new spray was working well.

She wasn't one to indulge in foreplay, she wanted penetration. And so, she laid down on the floor and and we commenced in missionary, sliding her panties to the side to make room for my 2IC.

The delay spray, and probably also the numbing element in the condom, made my 2IC a lot less sensitive and I couldn't penetrate properly, but she guided me in anyway.

Em: Underwear is tight today, so it's a little more difficult, don't worry baby I help you

Em: OH MY!

She exclaimed as my 2IC entered her. She did her best to subdue her moans, but I wasn't exactly enjoying as my knees hurt being on the hard ground. She noticed it and initiated switching to cow girl, which I gladly agreed.

It was a furious fuck between 2 wild beasts. When she slowed down, I knew she cummed, but she won't slow down for too long to resume humping.

We changed to doggie fuck with me standing behind her and her leading down on the table. Another round of furious fuck.

Back to the floor in missionary, but this time round I supported myself with my arms while leaning closer to her, to relieve the pressure off my knees, and I managed to last longer than the first missionary.

Another round of cowgirl, another furious fuck.

Me: Sit down the table.

She duly obliged and I rammed her hard.

We were going at each other non stop and like wild beasts for a good 15 minutes at least, and we were sweating like pigs even with the air-conditioning on.

Me: How many times you cummed already?

Em: 5

Me: Whoa, not bad! So who is the winner today?

Em: You of course!

Me: Do you like the feeling of losing?

Em: I love it!

This winner-loser came about after our previous 2 sessions at my former hideout. I "won" the first round as I made her cum 4 or 5 times, she "won" the second round as she made me cum when I made her cum less than 3 times.

Em: I think better change condom

Damn, I wasn't feeling anywhere near to cumming, and changing a new condom meant a fresh coat of delay effect on my 2IC.

Meanwhile, I heard sounds outside, indication of somebody exiting. Again, I opened the door slightly.

Me: Yes she's gone, now we are alone.

Em: Come on baby!

This time, she lifted the mute restrictions and MOANED like a bitch. She was loud, I kid you not.

We went at each other again, trying out the positions we could manage.

To summarise, I had a tad too much numbing, I didn't manage to cum. However, I made her cum a grand total of 7 times.

And then we finally decided to call it a day. We used up many wet wipes again.

Em: Oh god this is tiring!

Me: Better than going to the gym!

We laughed.

After cleaning up and dressing up, we left the premises. On the way out, we realised we weren't alone. Some else came after that. Damn, I was sure they heard her moans.

We didn't dare breathe a word, just made a beeline out of there, and only started talking after we entered the lift.

WTF!!!