Thread: L16 h69
View Single Post
Old 31-05-2023, 01:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold
Re: L16 h69

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullterrier View Post
90 minutes $230
Yes. Now I spent a lot more at 1820 cuz there is Cat200. In the past, I take Momo for 2hrs is $300. This same cost can just 1.5hrs there. I mostly don't take the girl for 2hr unless her gfe is high and can DFK.

Unless that house is fixed only 1hr sessions, then I may 2x on the RTF if the girl is good. It's easy to find out if you take the girl 2hrs or more. After 1.5hrs, most girls will start to get restless already lol. So, 1.5hrs is a very good service time. Those happy happy keep you company for 2hrs or more, so far, I haven't found any with gfe in GL that is better than these 2, well worth to even overnight.