Thread: scared
View Single Post
Old 24-11-2017, 04:04 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 418 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4030 / Power: 17
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: scared

Quote:
Originally Posted by scaredboy View Post
hi all brothers. need a little advice here. I have just bonk a massage lady and the condom broke. Full load into the massage lady. Feeling very scared right now worrying that the massage lady will get pregnant. Any advice from any bro that have the same issue before and what should i do now?
Other than the obvious HIV/ STD check that other bros have stated, tell the ML also to get the Morning After pill. You would expect that MLs are familiar with this kind of thing but sometimes they are (surprisingly) clueless.

Morning After pills are highly effective especially when taken within 24 hours after the event (the effectiveness decreases after 24,48 and 72 hours). In Singapore you need a prescription before you can purchase one but I know you can buy some pills online from say, Carousell (technically illegal).

If you are concerned about her getting pregnant also check with her whether her cycles are regular and how many days this actually happened after her last menses. Generally within few days after menses finish is the "safe period" where it is next to impossible for the ML to get pregnant. The danger period is during her ovulation which can be anywhere from 12-16 days after her last menses.

Still you will only know that she's not pregnant once her next period arrives.