View Single Post
Old 13-05-2022, 10:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1460 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalimahYakult View Post
Bro i've been trawling Dome 1, every time the door opens i get damn disappointed.

Some girls even see the disappointment on my face and ask me "na mai men roop chai mai" - face and photo not same. Even they themselves know it lol.

Trying to find value in the local scene is tough; planning for an overseas trip soon.
I guess I go in with an re-calibrated mindset. I know this first wave of Siambus will never have the chic of Thonglor HiSos or the smooth fairness of the northern beauties. Also too many fake FRs daily will invariably mislead you. Plus, I sense a few stables are filled with aesthetically low quality girls but pitch them as premium girls at premium prices.

Having said that, I have been quite fortunate with my filtering process. Apart from one landmine and one meh fl, the rest of the Cat160 (as mentioned above, I truly don't believe the higher priced offerings are better tbh) I have visited were at least 165cm tall, very slim and slender, and decent looking sixers to sevens. Yes, not lookers, but good bodies and most importantly, for the entire session duration, they were committed to providing utmost pleasure which the Thais are famed for. For me, that's plenty good.

I would rate the current girls a level up on GL's fish tanks, but quite a few levels down from the Thai stables of before. I remember years back, one okt called Bonnie or something, who had university girls!!! That was the bomb then.

Go have a blast in your travels bro!!! I've already booked my tickets to bkk this month! Hehe. And next month onwards to Vietnam to have my fill of pho-bu.

PS. Sorry for my unrelated post in the massage section. But I thought this perspective might be useful.