View Single Post
Old 16-01-2013, 12:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 340 / Power: 17
175569 is one of the Best!175569 is one of the Best!175569 is one of the Best!175569 is one of the Best!
Re: Bukit I &Nusa B - the new massage haven ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by to SBF View Post
It is true...alot open in this area.One day went to RED dot msg. 2nd floor ask for no2. Very good massage.When turn to back,purposely rub against my balls. I kept quiet.Until she asked me whether want to tui you. Then i said yes. She hj for 5 min then asked whether want to bbbj or b2b? I said yes.

She used her breast to breast fucked me and then wipe my cock clean before bbbj and lick my balls and anal.Slow and sensual sucking on my hard throbbing cock.

She really knows how to suck a man's sexual organ and please them in the process. I managed to french her...and dig her...finally get to lick her pussy until she asked me to stop. She went out of the room and bring a condom and put on for me and rode on me until she came.

Then she bbbj until i cim. Then cleaned for me.She continue massage me as i ordered 2 hour massage session with her. Then another half an hour, she make me hard again...and climb beside me and said she is wet and horny again, and thi time, i cannot tahan, i straightaway asked her to bring another condom and we fuck one more round.

After time's up, i expect to pay at least rm300 plus...i pulled out rm300 and wagged in front of her and asked her how much she wants, go ahead and take it. She took rm100 only and said she enjoyed sex very much with me. Next time will charge rm150 for similar session.
Number 2 look like a model...She was as horny as number 8.. A new MP worth a try also around the area. Cannot disclosed more.....