View Single Post
Old 31-07-2023, 02:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1197 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4108 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Yangon, Myanmar / All the info in thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by loki12345 View Post
myanmar got lots of chinese from the chinese border throwing lots of money for forigen chicks make the price so insane. and yes some ktv got thai chicks but look ugly as fk when i last go
https://www.channelnewsasia.com/asia...310720 23_cna

Don't just think with small head. The heroin trade in the Golden Triangle has largely collapsed as synthetic drugs get popular. Marijuana is also legalised in many countries. Those in the Golden Triangle seek an alternative source of income.

Human trafficking becomes their replacement income. Regardless of sex and age, you are highly valued because they can use you to scam people from your own country. You will be sold or beaten up if you didn't meet your target. Organs are sold too. Better to avoid the border areas.

A wechat video says tourists have been kidnapped from the white temple in Thailand to tachiliek. It's not that far on the map.