View Single Post
Old 30-03-2017, 01:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 383 / Power: 12
ipman is a living Saint! - you won't find betteripman is a living Saint! - you won't find betteripman is a living Saint! - you won't find betteripman is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: FLs in multiple agencies

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultimatewknight View Post
I have to disagree with balls deep

It is our duty as a MAN to help the damsel in distress. FLs that advertise in multiple agency....maybe they have some urgent need for money and if you encounter them, pls do not reject them but just go ahead and pay them the full amount. they already very poor thing, have to endure sex with us just to make money, how can you still reject them

i hope that if anyone here got mislead by advertisement or okt and met again with a FL that you tried before and dun want to try again...then for the sake of being a MAN you will just go ahead with the session even if you are wasting money

GUYS...if you have no money to call local fl then don't call...no need to complain about being mislead or paying rejection fee....if you are not prepared to pay rejection fee after being cheated by okt....then dont call local fl....its as simple as that. lim pei ultimate white knight dun wan to hear your peasant complains

ULTIMATE White Knight
signing off
Got balls then USE yr REAL account to post here. Else dont come here and talk nonsense.

We guys, pay to fuck to satisfy our desires and for our pleasure. We are not charities with loads of money to blow away.

OKTs, do NOT expect us to be the meek sheeps who will just pay rejection fees and keep quiet when you mislead us with fake pictures or send us wrong girls.