View Single Post
Old 25-05-2022, 01:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 365 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2159 / Power: 9
BatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Why do you all cheat?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tidehunter123 View Post
This is a good outlet for me to voice out too I guess. Me and my gf were both virgins when we got tgt and were each other's first serial partner. But upon trying sex and having it regularly, curiosity got the better of me as I started wondering how see would be like with other women.
I guess it also stems from the fact that I've always been very morally upright and abstained from doing things like being a fuckboy, going clubbing or visiting brothels/MLs. Having sex for the first time was like opening Pandora box for me. Now I wanted to try it all and as much of it as I could.
So I came onto this site and visited some of the working ladies on he
re and enjoyed the eour!
"felt primal and perfectly correct to me"

can relate with this definitely understandable