Thread: Bali Delight
View Single Post
Old 12-05-2022, 12:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 608 / Power: 20
hornie is a name known to allhornie is a name known to allhornie is a name known to allhornie is a name known to allhornie is a name known to allhornie is a name known to all
Re: Bali Delight

Flame Spa review

Booking Process - recommended that you go online to make your booking. They are hard to reach on the phone and email. Best is to sign up and use the online form. I went with the volcano package which includes 2 girls. I suggest that you give yourself ample time to travel there. Jams are quite bad now in Bali when I was there.

Venue - Venue is surprisingly nice. Whole experience from registration, the the waiting area by the bar, with a pool table, pond and a bartender is very pleasant. The mamasan will also come to explain to you that you are not allowed to bring money to tip the girls for additional blow job or sex services. But in my experience, you can just put some cash in your pocket and they will not check. Just show them u put your wallet and phone in the locker can already. I suggest paying more for the nurul gel and get the nicer room. Mine came with a king size massage bed with floor to celling mirrors.

Girls selection - I was there about 6pm and there selection did not disappoint. There were literally 20+ to 30 girls easily and wow the quality while not amazing, is not too bad too.

Service - Service overall was decent. My girls were very polite, some small talk, half decent massage. The Nurul part was not bad. One girl sliding up and down me while the other rubs my my butt hole and dick lol. Finished me off on the from with both of them rubbing my dick and nuts at the same time. Asked me why dun I get 9 girls at once next time lol. Overall recommended.