View Single Post
Old 23-05-2022, 02:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 212 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1617 / Power: 20
Special Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant future
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joined2005 View Post

Bro service apartment is a bit far stretched liao i think.... it's really a tiny room and funny enough, it was the exact room where Baby used to occupy.

While the room was tiny, i did appreciate the ease of access and the lack of nosy neighbours. Bi Er greeted me in a translucent blouse which was so damn sexy! It was really BOOMZ! Her boobs were really awesome and i thoroughly enjoyed them. Indeed, her attitude is good, easy to talk with, no need ice breaking. Definitely in my rotation with Baby & Xuan Xuan.
I am not too sure but I thought serviced apartment is appropriate as there are different type of rooms and config in that building.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyb0y View Post
FR for Elmi

Looks: Slim GND. Looks just like her vid
Boobs: Not for boobs lover. Seems like A to me
Attitude: Very nice girl. soft spoken, polite and accomodating. No phone usage too
Sensual: Exteme catbath. licked me from head to toes. Lots of tongue action with dirty talks too.
Roaming: FN with 4G access. Kissed, zhut and played with her pussy. While servicing her, she flirtatiously said that 被你插应该很爽. Felt unlockable but i didnt take it further as i like to see jiggly boobs when fucking girls
RTM: Overall good service and very worth the money
I am a regular of Elmi and visits her weekly and this definitely does not sound like her.