View Single Post
Old 25-11-2020, 10:29 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 425 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12917 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Super Shinobi Ninja Strike 2020 / 2021

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSuperShinobi View Post
March 26th to November 26th = 8 months

Red Light District had been closed from Thursday March 26th 11.59pm to November 26th, it means that girls had spent 8 months here paying for their daily expenses (without income). I won’t be surprised many will RTC! However, I suppose some of the OKTs are quite rich so they are not really affected. Many of them driving expensive cars and wearing Rolex watch.

1) Mother and son OKT of 1669 owns one BMW and one Audi.

2) Michael of 2058 owns an Audi (Number 8008).

3) David of 2036 owns a two-door Merc.

ejectjoy, your prophecy from your crystal ball had come true, by Oct, there are indeed houses down to 0.

Dignified69, regarding that “Next project for bro The Super Shinobi”, can we just forget about it since you’ve already started the thread << All WL Gone. Waiting for new stock/reopening>>?

RRR9, you had mentioned “2036 has moved some large furniture to their carpark” and “2041 has a lot of furniture moved outside”, I believe it’s 2036 moving to 2041.

Tua Tow is the owner of W15 and L16H58A.

L16H58A (Botak) Ruyi and Jixiang have both left!

W15 (assistant Uncle Seow) Bo Bo and An Qiao have both left!

Luckily for pretty and beautiful Kafei, she won’t be implicated as she had cut her yellow card around end March / early April.

Tua Tow have nothing (No Girls) now!

For those of you who don’t know whom max_priest is talking about, check the girl's WeChat moment for pictures / photos of Singapore and you will know which girl is still “lurking around” in Singapore.

Lorong 16
L16 H06 = meiqi [If meiqi were to leave 1606, 1606 may convert to Malaysian (ivy, yumi, Annie, Xiao Jun and Janet).]
L16 H06A = ???
L1608 = Empty
L16 H10 = Empty
L16H12 = Empty (one girl is still “lurking around” in Singapore)
Points returned with thanks!