View Single Post
Old 14-11-2020, 11:38 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 0
vbghjn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: What do you think are the options for a 48-years-old single S'porean?

Quote:
Originally Posted by VoicesWithin View Post
Funny a 48 y.o man will take advice from a 26 y.o man when he has already sorted out his finances quite well. TS, dont poke your nose into your uncle matters unless you are eyeing his $200k.

Its his life. This type of thing i see so many times liao. You come up with funny investment ideas or gf/wife, when things go south, you will be blamed. Relationship spoilt.
you are crazy!

Lim beh is not eyeing his $213,000 money.

I am genuinely concerned about him.

He already helped me to pay for my university course fees in 2015 to 2018.

And this is a leisure forum hence I just start this thread for leisure discussion becoz there are also many other single 45-years-old to 49-years-old single singaporeans staying alone with a fully paid up 3-rm HDB flat and have around $100,000 to $300,000 savings.

I go to church less often in this recent few years but I also remembered clearly last time when I am a frequent church goer, I remembered that some senior members of the church also often try to find potential singles in their 40s to early 50s to pair up with other 40s to early 50s unmarried singles church members and these senior church members also encouraged these unmarried 40s to early 50s church members to get a suitable permanent companion or get married if possible for the later old age companionship

Last edited by vbghjn; 14-11-2020 at 11:52 AM.