View Single Post
Old 23-11-2022, 04:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 292 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 8
secretlurker88 is one of the Best!secretlurker88 is one of the Best!secretlurker88 is one of the Best!
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Posting a FR from a recent trip. Typing it for memory keepsake as my memory fades with time

Day 1 - went to tded 99 with two bros. didn't meet anyone I liked..went back hotel alone.

Day 2 - Went Kapoo (Coconut), had a girl that looked like Kimora. Spent 4.5k, her bod was tight and felt great, had a huge orgasm. Now I kinda envy Kimora's husband..aha. Then, met a date for dinner, half jap/thai. She's hot but she kept crying about her ex, she blamed me bcos I ghosted her earlier in the year (I can't remember).. anyway didn't close. Only kissed. Went to skybar and dinner, damage around 2k. Not sure if I'd ever see her again in my life. Went to t-ded again after the date, didn't see anyone I liked. Went back alone. Tded is really cheap btw, one bottle of whisky 250 baht, ordered 4 mixers (50 baht each lol) then ordered some food, asked the girl to sit with me..all in paid 900 baht for 1 hour.

Day 3. Went on two dates from tinder. One was catfish.
Felt sian, so went to check out Don Quixote and got Kitty. I think, it's one of the best sex in my life. sibei cute, hot, fuck...high gfe, and just everything. 3k dmg. Kept smiling and kissing me, even after sex. Didn’t ask for her contact. After, went to dinner, skybar, massage, then nana. Then met another tinder date at night, met her at a nice place (salt bar - thanks A** bro for the recommendation), she was 22, looked very sweet, big tits, petite, and just..everything I liked. Really nice. Dress very innocently (sunshine dress), speaks great English, said she’s a uni student. Her body language was very positive, and I didn't feel like fucking her but just really liked her and wanted to see her again. Jio her to hotel at end of the night, she said she can't go hotel on first date.. damage around 2k for dinner and second round drinks, no close. But kissed.. agreed to meet again two days later.

Day 4. Met with two girls. One was this 178cm girl, very cute and super pretty..when I leaned in for the kiss, had to tiptoe..SML. Lunch around 1k dmg. Then at night, met another girl, really pretty and hot, and she suggested to meet for chill in my room, so I took a cab back from nana to meet her. managed to bang that night, sex was really good and she had great perky tits + huge soft ass, 30 year old - she made me super excited and I felt like I couldn't control much. Gave her 500 baht for taxi... still in contact, great sex.

Day 5. went to don Quixote again, had Mali. didn't think service was very good..meh. and after went to meet girl from day 3, she came straight to my room. we had a good time, and then many many rounds (finished 10 pieces of rubber).. Damn, I was so tired but she was really my type. I banged 11 times (or more) that day..

Day 6 - too tired from day 5. Worked then fucked off back to SG.

Couldn't meet all the girls from tinder (didn't get to meet 5 other shortlisted chicks, Praew (banged before, 21y old uni girl), Ladiprang (not sure how old but kept sexting), Baifern (banker), Mild (still in contact), Junie (some hot 29 y old business owner), and would also have liked to go to Terra or local clubs - shall leave it to the next trip.