Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 0
Awesomeatwork deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by needsit1234 View Post
I think I bump into the legendary Jenny everyone is talking about. Damn! Was just trying out because i was in the area. Didn’t expect much, booked the slot and go without expectation.

Greeted by Jenny at the door. She looks like Denise Camillia , the mediacorp actress to me.

I just finish bathing and was drying myself fully naked in the room(curtain style) and she came in and saw my tools dangling the open and she giggled.

proceeded with the massage was pretty good. Then came after service was good as well. She took a while to prepare and came back in those school girl sleeping dress. She proceed to take it off and I was blown away by her body. My 2IC instantly stood up and she saw it and giggled. After some rubbing and exploring, she started to take my 2ic like a cham. The swirling and sucking just sent me to heaven. I told her, i might go for second round and she replied me “ke yi ah” in the most gentle and demur manner which only makes me even horny. Started action and she request me to take it slow, i was so horny that I shoot after a while.

Gosh, i think i may go back again and try to last longer.
Hi bro can share ctc?