View Single Post
Old 08-05-2022, 01:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1900 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42740 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

Quote:
Originally Posted by imom View Post
Simply do not know which Utd will turn up. Suspect will be a low-scoring 1:1 draw, but hoping to see more goals. So:

Brighton 2 : 2 Man Utd
Half time n they r already 1 down ...they could hv been down by another 3 goals if the Brighton strikers r good...seems like they hv no mood to play to score goals...all the time keep losing the ball n let all the Brighton players come forward to attack them ...they were being pressed rather than RR's gegenpressing...whole of the 1st half they were just defending only n could catch no balls ...looks like they gonna lose if they continue to play this way with some of the deadwood players like Varane n Mctom always losing the ball in midfield n defence ...sigh

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor

Last edited by Rickey; 09-05-2022 at 11:15 AM.