View Single Post
Old 08-05-2018, 11:44 AM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 562 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2002 / Power: 12
bullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond repute
Re: L16 h58A - Discrete Pleasure Dome

small size petite cutie Jing Jing

cup: A, with light brown suckable nipple
height: about 1.52m
hair: long, with some natural curls on forehead
skin: fair
butt: firm and perky

OKT botak old man recommended Jing jing. I asked which one, he point at a small size petite size gal. looked cute. she wrote her time on the book, held my hands smiled at me and we go to the room.
  • friendly small cute gal. her boobs is "xiao long bao" A cup but nippples good for the sucking.
  • I sucked her nipples and she said more gentle.
  • she bathed me clean, with nice hand strokes
  • halfway into the shower, i say i want BJ. she took a condom and gave me a good blow session.I held her head as she sucked my brother
  • on the bed, she gave me good licking on my body. very cute small gal climbing on me
  • suck my balls very good and shiok. gave me a good capped BJ.
  • I turn her to doggie and pump her. she look like a school gal from mirror reflection.
  • Got her lie on her side and fuck her.
  • Finish with missionery. she has long hair, spread over the bed, and fuck her is liken to fucking a school gal, cutie one.
  • chit chat

will rtf, she is cute