View Single Post
Old 24-03-2023, 01:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 185 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 2
GeylangWander2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGeylangWander2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Geylang Wanderer

Yesterday i was tired from work and actually got no energy to bonk but feel horny n just go geylang for fun and see girls. Went to cygon but only g2 avail, she not suit me so i left.

1816 i saw g12, look early-mid 20s and not bad, body is slim but small boobs so i left

1830 saw another syt with glasses n look quite nice. But again small boobs so i left

1838 okt i more familiar with him, he suggest g88 so i look, although her looks not really my type but she look quite syt n nice boobs so i take loh. Sadly in the room turn out to be B cup only.

1838 g88

Looks: mid 20s, highlighted hair

Body: natural b cups, figure abit bah bah, nice bum

Services: I am observing geylang safety SOP so didnt try to french her or get any bbbj, to my surprise she also skip cbj so i didnt even get any kind of bj. During sex her mouth open n i was kissing near her mouth, she never move away, her mouth was open as she moan, ready to be plundered if u dare......but i am observing safety SOP so i din dare...

FJ:

At first she on top and i didnt expect much, i thought it would be the standard move abit then tired or those painful slam ur hips type. I was surprised when she started to grind and ride my dick aggressively and comfortably, this girl knows how to ride and i felt like i was a horse in kranji turf club, on race day my jockey was expertly riding me, her hips expertly guiding me to the finish line, faster and faster her hips keep going while my dick start to build up a explosion. However there are afew moments where she lost the rhyme, so she is a good rider but not yet reach the excellent level, she wasnt able to ride this old horse to the finish line

I switch to doggy, it was average only. So change to lying doggy. Wow. Her butt made a nice cushion as my dick stroked into her pussy, how considerate of her.

I thrust away and it felt good, her bum cushion so comfy, her pussy ok la since i wearing condom, the condom felt very shoik and told my dick how shoik it is. Anyway her bum got nice feeling and this position feel comfortable so i just continue thrusting loh. After awhile i start to feel tired already and slow down.

When she feel me slow down, her hips start to go up and down , very strong even with my body weight on her, she can move her hips strongly up n down, like the wave in the ocean like that, her hips keep milking me as i cling to her like a boat in the stormy sea, really it feel like a stormy sea because her hips keep strongly going up n down with me on top her. Wah i feel more n more shoik as i keep thrusting into her pussy n she keep milking me until i cum 1 big one into the condom. This cum took me awhile to fully shoot everything finish and she was patient too.

Attitude: good mix of gfe and sex kitten, shoik shoik like got someone por u.

Summary: very satisfied with my bonk, her strong point is sex and gfe

Hiv PreP, 90% prevention of hiv, avail at DSC clinic, $400 monthly, $200 generic brand

Hiv Self test, Oral swab no blood, avail at DSC clinic, straight go pharmacy counter, no need to register, no need to take ticket