View Single Post
Old 19-06-2022, 09:11 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 419 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4030 / Power: 17
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Stress about work

Quote:
Originally Posted by benjm85 View Post
Hmm I am in the civil service..not convenient to elaborate more 😬.
Yes I can choose to stay and face the punishment, probably will drag for 6months or more to know the outcome. Sian part is whatever good things I have done for the past one year is overridden by this mistake, and probably I will be made to suffer in terms of my promotion and grading for the next 4-5 years due to this mistake.
Thats why I am thinking of resigning and be self employed. Opening a small pub seems like nightlife business are lucrative.
Life is uncertain, bro. The most important part, is to really try hard to roll with the punches and never ever make a major life decision in a moment of sadness.

Whatever the circumstances are surrounding your "mistake", just learn from it and do not dwell too much on what could have been.