View Single Post
Old 19-01-2023, 10:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1881 / Power: 12
Dievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant future
Re: L1658B - Tel: 67480883

FR on GL 1658B Xiao Xiao

Looks - Cute type. Lovely eyes, quite petite, maybe 152cm ht. Shoulder length hair now.
Body - Slim, little to no tummy. Very lovely feel to the whole body. Feels very supple and tight. Not those soft type of body.
Boobs - B max. Not those soft type but those very tight boobs like her whole body. Her nipples are very cute, very small eraser slightly pink with very very small areola.
Pussy - Shaved nicely. Slight dark labia. Paint friendly.
Cat bath - Everytime I come to GL house, I get reminded that Dome 1 Catbathe sucks. She licks everywhere and AR included.
BBBJ - No problem and many mirrors make it nice. Lol and best part is she looks at you when sucking you off.
FJ - Can squat and ride. But seems like her stamina not there for me today. Pumped her most in missionary.
GFE - Playful. Fun to be with. Cute and give stupid funny face.

Fuck Safe. Stay Safe.