View Single Post
Old 23-05-2004, 08:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: At wht age r gals most sexually attractive to u?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ah Dez
I think it is more towards to 38.. around that age.

Because women.. after 30, it becomes kind of dangerous to give birth. So lesser Sex then for SOME...
Usually people say that ladies who don't get married by 30 would be left on the shelves. But looking at the trend , singaporeans are getting married later... so by 31-35.. some of them would just got started and usually most of the women i see...by 38, they get quite hard to be turn on.... And we guys.. see ladies in the late 30+, also not intrested liao rite!!

Not too sure, but think woman peak their sexuallity at the age of 34? Woman are getting older nowadays to start a family, maybe they want to have fun first b4 really starting out a family? Late 30 woman? Not too bad, some look even better than those who are in their teens... ANd there are SOME DEFINATELY BETTER ON BED, due to their experience.

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281