View Single Post
Old 16-09-2013, 04:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6999 / Power: 16
Mr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: An Affair with an older married lady... and the aftermath...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrouded View Post
Hi all, I'm new, but have been hanging around the forums reading the real-life as well as fictitious accounts of the forummers here.

I remember reading somewhere that someone wrote that writing was some form of release.

I'm not sure how that works, my release comes from my right hand or the hand/mouth/pussy of a willing lady.

But something happened to me some time ago and it's been weighing on my mind ever since. Perhaps sharing it here will allow me to have that "release".

As you can see from the title, I had an affair with an older lady, and she was married.

I suppose I'm gonna get flamed for this, but I figured this is an online forum, no one knows who I am anyway, so just bear with me and hear my story.

Maybe I will feel better, maybe I won't.
Come on dude, you're better than that. There are plenty of other pussies for you to stick your dick into than messing with someone's wife.

Never a good thing, and besides do you really want to be a homewrecker?

Talk cock and fart all come through the same breath. TCSS and be Happy!
说话和放屁都是一样的,一口气而以,开心就好!

Don't talk to me abt love, dreams, i don't need these in my life
别跟我谈理想,戒了,本少爷DJ想干嘛就干嘛去。。

正妹我最爱 DJ 妹妹 collection