Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Blublack7 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: $$$$$ - Bad experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by pippo2002 View Post
I'm started a thread for Thai FL here - http://sammythe.guru/showthread.php?t=496764

But i guess i was shot by the okt ppl.. sad.. i think i will not go for Thai FL anymore.. tried quite a number of times all no good..
I read your post. Bro, don't expect you'll get all the service listed blah blah blah on the website. It's just standard listing by all stable. It's better you check out out with the okt before booking. Few are honest enough like told you that one don't kiss, that one can really CIM, etc.

And I don't like how the guy commented on your post. They're prostitute yes. But they are also human being. You don't just push their head to deep throat you if they don't want to do it. Or shove their face to your ass. For me personally, it's just not right. What I did, I always tried to chat with them. Build the connection, if they like you, trust me they'll do anything for you. Once even she rejected CIM. But in the end she let me CIM anyway. Also, you can always ask nicely to do this and that, yes some won't initiate if you don't ask. If you ask nicely and they don't want to do, it's not like they will slap you in the face. So, there's nothing to worry about.