View Single Post
Old 13-09-2023, 03:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 284 / Power: 14
xiaosiong is one of the Best!xiaosiong is one of the Best!xiaosiong is one of the Best!
It changes everything....

I've always considered my mother to be beautiful. She married young (i was shotgun baby). She stood at 162cm and weighed about 55kg. Her figure was topped by her well rebonded hair and her bubbly personality make her loveable by everyone. I had always compared other girls and women to her, and none of them can replace her. At 40 years old, she was the most amazing woman and a constant source of encouragement to me

I had never known my dad as he left us when i was 1, so my mom was everything to me. Apparently, my dad knew my mom while part timing at IT Show when she was still in poly. That few days of flirting leads to a relationship, which at age 19, lots of sex and exploring were expected. And at 19, they thought everything is in control , and pregnancy could be prevented if you time the date accurately. Not surprising, i am seeded on one of that fateful day when he reassured my mom that it is a "safe" period. They quickly married amidst many unhappiness among my grandparents. My dad about to enter army, has plan to sign on as officer, and take a scholarship to study abroad. With me, everything changed. He has to be put on non combat due to family commitments, and not considered for OCS. 1 year later, he believes that i am the mistake of his life, and decided to reset his life without me. Of course, that decision didnt happened overnight. There are alot of resentment in the marriage just 3 month in. It is a marriage of responsibilty, not love. Mom, being a strong headed women, wants nothing from him, and parted ways. Luckily, i have a very supportive grandparents whom care for me while my mom continues to upgrade herself in order to be able to care for me independantly.

Mom had never remarried and rarely dated since. Most relationship ended with her boyfriend not wanting a baggage. Eventually she stopped. She seemed to throw all of her time and energy into my upbringing. At 18, I had finished JC. Enter army, Due to my good grades and competitive in sports, I secured a full scholarship to NUS once i ORD. (Cant say which scholarship, but it is from a huge GLC). Everything seems to be in place for me and planned, but the moment i ORD-ed......