View Single Post
Old 28-05-2022, 07:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1898 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42740 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

Quote:
Originally Posted by sc slayer View Post
All the very best to Erik ten Hag. Hope club and fans give him their full support and patience. Infamous media is waiting for him to make mistakes. Could have remained in comfort zone at Ajax or joined some other established club but he chose to come to United. To add on, what the club is missing was Fergie's "hair-dryer treatment" and no-nonsense trait.
Yes, agree with u bro...he can go to other better clubs but yet chose to cum to this messy club to help them clear all the shit n start anew...a very difficult task...really hopes he can succeed to bring the club to the top 4 next season if not winning the EPL

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor