View Single Post
Old 11-01-2012, 09:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1361 / Power: 15
Ichigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud of
Re: Female who are curious like me n wishing to talk more abt sex

Quote:
Originally Posted by william90 View Post
Ladies do pm me and I'll get bac to u asap
All Students/Meimeis:

Wolf preventation 101:

When dating couples get more intimate, some guys will pretend and come up with all sorts of lame excuses, explanations and fake curiosity to pressure women for sex

For example: A recent case in which a 15-year-old girl said she had believed her boyfriend when he told her his menthol cigarettes would kill his sperm
If any meimeis encounter such lame excuses in future, kindly ask the guy to heat up his testicles with his cigarettes and if he has no pain for 10mins, what he said could be true. It be best if you could also help out to speed up the killing of his sperms process by using his lighter to heat up his penis. I am sure he would not mind OUT OF LOVE!!!

Female (including TS) who are curious in sex should attend a sex education workshop which aims to help YOU to make responsible choices on matters involving sexuality

Last edited by Ichigo_Kurosaki; 11-01-2012 at 10:09 AM.