View Single Post
Old 12-11-2022, 11:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4208 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post
What a comeback!

And in an emphatic way! Can just feel their hunger when it is 2-2.

Villa simply brushed aside.

Garnacho show case his skills by tormenting the Villa defence. And capped his excellent performance with 2 assists.

ETH finally install Rashford into AML position after reading Bro ILPH's analysis. I'm dead sure baldy head got a SBF account.
Rashford perform well when cutting in from the left.

But I think the most hardworking player on the night should be Bruno....he was here, there and everywhere. And he got that all important third goal.
dun pichak his lobang, wait Mrs ETH punish him

rashford's pace and direct running is his best ability, but he can't do that forever because his pace will fade with age. he needs to evolve his game akin to CR7: from pacy winger to lethal striker. we can see that his heading has improved, so he will need to gain the mass required to be an english No.9

ETH's opinion of maguire's speed and mobility rang true when man u conceded the first goal: when ramsey played the through ball to watkins, it immediately exposed maguire's lack of agility and pace. despite his aerial threat during set pieces, he is still a liability

i think the young garnacho will do well as an impact sub instead of a starter because he has fresh legs and can run the tired defenders ragged. currently he doesn't have the guile to beat experienced defenders, if the defence sits deep, he will just hit a wall

VDB was started for the past 3 games, but he was ineffective and subbed off, his future at the club doesn't look promising unless he bucks up. it furthers goes to show how important fernandes is in linking the defence and attack

sancho will be disappointed that he didn't make the cut for the world cup, his form was poor and can't blame others. hope he can use the disappointment as motivation to improve and play better

FOC is the most expensive

if it's too good to be true, it usually is

round2: jay chou, arse-nal, greenfrog, oxeso, simplyunperfect, w00f, sex crusader, silentreader88, hanster, sanuuk

Last edited by ilovepantyhose; 12-11-2022 at 08:29 PM. Reason: edit