View Single Post
Old 16-05-2022, 06:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 785 / Power: 13
peanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Single Staying Alone

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaguarbkk View Post
Hi Single

How are you coping with your life?

I have start staying on my own. Single and staying alone.

It is really a different life compared staying with family. Even though I spend more time taking care of the house and myself, sometimes still feels a bit hollow inside.

Anyone feeling the same?
The "hollow" feeling inside only exists because you aren't doing much with your time. Go work out, meet new people. If you have absolutely nothing to do, go visit your parents and/or loved ones. You can also consider getting a dog. At the very least, go play some co-op online games or something.

I've been staying alone since Dec 2017. Yea it does get lonely at times (especially after my dog passed away in 2020), but to be honest, loneliness is often a choice you make.

Also, its far better being alone than clinging onto toxic relationships. Celebrate your independence, and make full use of it. Remember dude, we only have one life. Don't waste it.

Best wishes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by larue View Post
I do have a son who comes over and hangs with me on a regular scheduled basis so perhaps that alleviates the loneliness a lot.
Long time no "see" bro... didn't know you have a son now.

Hope you have been keeping well for the past few years. Take care and all the best.