View Single Post
Old 06-01-2024, 10:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 18
s@ms@m is one of the Best!s@ms@m is one of the Best!s@ms@m is one of the Best!s@ms@m is one of the Best!
Re: Shanghai Recommendations

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neverlookback View Post
Tats around 375SGD!
why wud u fuk a viet in china for the price of around 3 ST fuks in SG (Ive nvr go e over 150 in sg, often only 130...n i mean youngish fl, not past 25 etc

Seems high, but yr wallet..
Unless u have been to Manhattan setup and Ipanema setup in Singapore. You may not know how the system works hence the pricing.

In Shanghai, it's true that u can get one of the most chio PRCs but the price ranges will be much much higher.
As for why I go China to get Vietbu, I can speak Viet and when these girls come to Singapore… they can find me and vice-versa

So perhaps u can suggest a place where we can have a drink with girls in the club…take your time to choose and bring back to shag for a cheaper fee. I would be very interested to get a FR from you. So that I can try on my next trip soon really. In Shanghai.
From my experiences, many WLs in Shanghai who does that are more cunning than u thought. They can be very friendly and accommodating but once door is closed in ur room. Their true colour shows.

Just for your info, same setting in Singapore Ipanema now they already quoting u $400 SGD.

If I am not wrong, u were comparing club FL in Manhattan with Geylang fuckshop for WL and FL. Thats why u mentioned 3ST in SG. Even in JC if u are lucky… are not that cheap anymore.

Used to go fuckshop in Shanghai too… from 250rmb for a young SYT. Located along streets with pinky lights on and they dressed sexily in glass door massage parlour. I believed these shops has been closed by the authority. I forgotten the street name however, if it's still there … would be grateful if anyone can share…

Thank you for your suggestions if any…
Muốn nghèo thì nuôi gái.

Last edited by s@ms@m; 06-01-2024 at 11:18 AM. Reason: Add on …