View Single Post
Old 06-10-2023, 08:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 774 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1548 / Power: 10
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future
Re: Possible to befriend and fall for an FL?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naiseguy94 View Post
I would rather be spending my money on her and her needs rather than paying for transactional sex. Not in a sugar daddy kind of way but in a way that supports her as a significant other. I don't know if you get what i mean. I mean she can do whatever she want to earn her keep, who am i to judge when i myself am fucked up in other kinds of ways.
then you kanna her gong tao already
you pay her other than transactional sex? she would still treat you as transactional.
worse, you pay for nothing. she might just post on her social media to mock your actions even.
have seen many like this. just pure stupid.

keep it transactional, but dont make it feel like everytime its transactional. you got a lot to learn boy. its a dangerous world out there