Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 9
albertlimCC deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Did I make the right choice?

Quote:
Originally Posted by koetaro View Post
My gf cheated on me and begged for forgiveness and a 2nd chance. i gave. this happened just last week.

i gave the chance coz i still love her and i believe people can change for the better as I have. i used to fuck around but now if i am faithful when i am in a relationship.

however, past trauma of a failed second chance making me think too much and worry too much and suspect every little detail.

on the positive side, her attitude to me now is trying to make the relationship better.

on my side thinking too much, is it to make me lower my guard and cheat on me again.

hope bros can share some opinions / experience.

now this past week relationship is actually good. we spend alot of time together. my friend did mention that now i may be thinking too much on my part. i should just let the relationship flow normally and see how it goes since i already made the decision to give it another chance. dont tire myself out by self suspecting etc when she may actually be remorseful and sincerely want to make it work.
Your friend is right. It is your call. If you decided to give her a 2nd chance, let it flow. There is no need to stress yourself. If you have doubts, speak to her directly or someone you are close to. Be positive and look forward.