Thread: Juagen Talks
View Single Post
Old 25-03-2024, 04:35 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 0
Martinchowcheeh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMartinchowcheeh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Juagen Talks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martinchowcheeh View Post
JuaGen has been wrongly interpretred as a sexual services. In facts it is a health therapy after I visited Maste JJ.

Was introduced to Master JJ by a closed friend to correct my night urination and poor sexual endurenace during sex with my GF (less than 1 minutes, my water gun burst). Really know my weak points and health issues after a simple pulse analysis and press on my exact areas to clear the blockages for me.

After 2 sessions, my night urination issue was gone and no more water gun condition (last for 5 minutes liao, somtimes longer). I am sure to visit her again until my water gun situation getting back to normal.

I am not the promoter of her but just to show my appreciation by writting this report. This is a genuine treatment for man like me. She told me she also do treatment for female too.
This was after my fourth session of treatment by Mater JJ. Amazinly my water gun situation has gone. She not only solve my sexual inabiliuty issue but what she gave me is an overall health improvement. I have found that my visoin has improved, sleeping improved, my face looks more lively and I feel myself not easily tired after loong hour of work.

In the bed I can last longer and enjoy making love with my GF.

This is a must have enhancement treatment.