View Single Post
Old 15-09-2022, 12:30 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 151 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -53 / Power: 0
Effiel has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Re: New PT List 2022

Tried H10R2 Michelle just now,
Thought it’s ex H22R15 turns out it’s another Michelle from ex H22R20.
Looks wise ex H22R15 is prettier.
Nice B rack with quite a flabby meaty ass.
Foreplay is good with nip and leg licking followed by bbbj and AR, is ass rimming only though no tongue poking.
She did this repetition for 3 rounds before capping, unload in missionary, only downside is no frenching, she tilted her head sideways when bonking to avoid ur face when u turn and look at her during missionary.

After unload, decided to walk around the houses and look at the WLs, had an unpleasant experience at H24. Before stepping in 3 WLs near the doorstep holler at me while I was walking in, when I turn around they ask me to scan TT, I said just looking around and walk out, the lady with the biggest boobs with the room nearest to the exit made some snide remarks at me.

From this list I’m guessing she’s JJ, any bro here tried her recently and how’s her service? Like, bbbj, AR or frenching? I might decide to pay her a visit next to punish her with my dick for disrespecting me, 😂.

No idea why other houses WL didn’t even bother about the TT, just sitting in their rooms minding their own biz but this H24 WLs seems like Jiak ba nothing to do working as part time safe distancing ambassadors crowding near the entrance insisting everyone to scan before walking in, siao~