View Single Post
Old 03-12-2005, 11:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 390 / Power: 20
TD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find better
KL Cheong places for NEWBIES!

Please take note, this thread is strictly for NEWBIES who are too lazy to press the SEARCH button or read sammyboy's FAQ so I will list down the MUST VISIT places.

LOCAL & FOREIGN FLS LOCATION
1. Bukit Aman - Look for Captain ALI. Please bring your own condom. S&M optional and handcuffs will be given FOC. Upon entering, please get ready RM200 and pass it direct to Captain ALI with the passwords ' saya mau perempuan'. You will then be guided to a 4 x 4 room with locals as well as foreigners. Most of the time it will be NLs but sometimes you may get the occasional Pakistani, Indian or Chinese. Europeans are rare. If you are into anal, then bring your own soap.

2. Vistana Hotel - Located behind PWTC there are some superb PRCs in action. Here condom is provided but there is a 7 footer 200kg OKT to get by in the front entrance. Just tell him the password 'Fuck Me' then you will be guided and given the best service of your life.

For more information, press the fucking SEARCH button and Forum FAQ. Other than that experienced bros who want to contribute this thread specially for newbies who are too lazy to read and search please do so!