View Single Post
Old 18-06-2022, 03:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 674 / Power: 4
winningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to behold
Re: Another unexpected affair

When they came into the CCC, Sophia then stopped hitting his chest. She questioned him why he carried her around the mall as people would have seen them. Angmo then laughed and told her, he had to carry her around so that he can gauge her correct weight. She laughed flirtaciously and said its nonsense and she asked to be carried down. Angmo said its actually very fun carrying her around but too bad no one was around to see. She again hit his chest and told him luckily no one was around to see them, if not it would be embarrassing for her as she runs the CCC here. Ang mo said thats where the fun is, because he would feel honoured to carry the principal around and all the guys would envy him. Sophia laughed at his nonsense and asked to be put down which ang mo did. She then asked him is her weight 58kg now? And angmo laughed and said he still cant gauge, need to carry one more time..

Both XY and I then cuddled at one corner,and dare not make any noise as they were quite near us. I made use of the opportunity to squeeze her B cup breasts,which she dare not remove my hands...