View Single Post
Old 11-05-2014, 02:57 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1053 / Power: 0
mutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud of
Re: Cambodia Phnom Penh Nightlife Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimfairy View Post
hmmm y must u put countries? dun u think is a discrimination?? who say sinkie got no cheapo type n who say prcs r all cheapos.. hope u can delete away the countries b4 somebody come bomb u like hell.. I myself is a sinkie.. but I nv nv consider myself as medium budget...no hard feeling bro..
yeah i agree plus i dont consider myself budget style, when i travel i travle for 30days, and im sure i spend more money than those trable 7 days, im more of a efficient cheongster, i can find GEMS ie girls 7+/10 good service for half the price of what other guys pays..eg TS said he goes to luxury and pays 50-60, i pay only 30, same with Soul, i paid 40, others where say 50-60usd...so still call me budget, i get same chicken for lower price, and those who consider bargaining lead to worse service, maybe its becuase u dont know how to bargian or an unattractive man to begin with.