View Single Post
Old 12-03-2023, 03:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 257 / Power: 15
Fantastic Owner is one of the Best!Fantastic Owner is one of the Best!Fantastic Owner is one of the Best!
Re: Need Advice and Suggestions

I tried to pacify Ray to soothe his anger but he said it's not so easy unless I also let him see my ass. It was the first time I heard him say dirty stuff, but somehow or rather, I like that. I guess that is the kind of talk a couple make when they are together. But I wasn't sure are we together yet.

Ray rubbed it in by saying it is not fair to him since that young chap had seen his gf's naked ass while the bf himself hasnt seen it. Did I hear wrongly? I asked Ray what he meant. He put his hand on my thigh and began to rub it on my pants. I totally had feel and I like that being touched by a guy I like.

Ray talked in a suave manner and asked me aren't we a couple already after all these dates. I guess the world has changed, now after a few dates, we are a couple. I guess I am too old for this kind of thing. But because of my liking for him, I asked him is he serious?

Ray confessed his feelings for me and told me that was why it was natural for him to be angry and disappointed. He asked me how I felt about him and I confessed I like him too. But I asked him an important question, does he mind I have 2 sons, he said he doesn't mind, in fact he respected me for bringing up my sons alone.