Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 4
jaggleme deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Update: PRC Gals in Geylang

Quote:
Originally Posted by apache View Post
You will need to consume a lot of oyster to extract enough zinc for the sperm. Sharing a secret with you, get the Redoxon (the zinc version) and drink everyday, your sperm will be loaded and thick. Good for your vitamin requirements too. This is how Dr M live till now.

I used to cheong 4 to 5 times a week, combo of Geylang and massage parlour and FLs. I must admit it is a sex addiction. It is sextifying, thrilling.

Since Covid, I started to keep a PRC Factory Mei Mei, my cheonging budget goes to maintaining her, so I am pretty much out of action. Single room, her allowance cost me about sgd4000 a month (equivalent to my cheonging budget), but I get to RAW her. She took the Yasmin pills which I brought from Malaysia, much cheaper. But she is also strict with me, check my sperm level and amount after each fuck. Her work permit ends early next year, so I may retain my freedom and more firing power for Geylang. Hellfire missiles in mass production mode now, preparing for live firing exercises in Geylang, smashing the deep valleys of the black forests.

I am a little bit sick of firing my hellfire missiles on the same target in the same black forests. Need to go hunt for more black forests.
Bro good idea leh! I just drank after reading your post! Build up my immunity + strong and thick sperm!! Win win!!