View Single Post
Old 21-09-2022, 08:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2685 / Power: 12
Summerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Jalan Wong Ah Fook LBs

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceandy View Post
FR from yesterday's overnight trip. Drove in just before midnight, open MiChat and more stocks available now.

Headed to my usual joint at JWAF, had 2 laos LBs at once to get warmed up. Service was alright, nothing much, just BBBJ, FJ and CIM, in and out within 30min. RM80 for each LB.

Had a light bite, and headed to for the main event. Took 3 LBs, 2 post ops and 1 pre op. Requested for me to bring some beers and I was more than happy to. Headed to the room, rather big with AC on.

I took a long shower with Vivi while the other 2 drank first. Fast forward and we are all naked in bed, lost count of who was blowing who. Yeah I topped up a bit more for them to blow each other, but the refused to fuck each other.

Total time spent was around 2.5 hours, damage was RM150 each, tipped RM20 each before I left.
Fantastic FR. Well even I read through the screen I also damn happy when they asked for beers. Means Sibeh song party Lai Liao. Wow bro, if you ever go on the trip again do lmk. Willing to chip in and join as well.

Next target. 2000 Points