Thread: Pattaya
View Single Post
Old 28-06-2010, 07:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 16
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all
Re: Pattaya

Bro Paul, Not sure why anyone would flame u for posting an honest FR. Maybe its the bar & gogo bosses?

To comment on your observations on "Isaan puying" bars. Me thinks easy way to avoid any racial discrimination is to avoid such bars. Just go to bars/gogos that cater more to Jap/Koreans and u shld b treated well. Girls in such Asian centric joints will tend to b fairer skin which in the end is what we Asian men usually want.

However please totally avoid 100% Jap or Korean KTVs/bars, ones with Jap or Korean script in the shop signs, becoz changes of you not being treated well are also high. Though now-a-days not all "kii farang hom dee" coz many more Asians are "discovering" Pattaya so the puyings are also finding Asian "kii" can also be "hom muan gan". Though our Indian bros from the sub-continent are still avoided like the plague.

I'm not angmo, young or handsome but do get a fair bit of "handsome man" at Soi 7 and 8. I stepped into such bar once only coz Isaan lady was nice enuff to actually bring me to this place I was searching for. So downed a few bottles as way of saying thanks + I was rather thirsty from being lost.

I feel I don't need to act or tell anyone I'm rich to have a good time unless of course u r tackling puyings in a high priced joint. I think trying to act rich may get u into trouble becoz u never know when some down-on-his-luck puchai or junkie may want to jump you. Watch Pattaya News in your hotel TV to see how dangerous the place actually is.

With a big smile I usually tell the girls "Mai mee dtang" or "Dtang mai por" as an excuse to buying another LD or BF a girl I dun feel like. They can take it or leave it. I take a "mai bpen rai" attitude as there are plenty of girls to go around. Take it easy when chionging. Play by ear. This is not a "I must cover 20 bars tonight" exercise. Do that and you might actually feel stressed out from chionging!

As I always say... bpai teow dtong sanook gap chok dee naa!

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"