View Single Post
Old 17-04-2022, 04:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 814 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 4
bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by angusmackenzie View Post
Interestingly, when the ML is stimulating me, I can't cum unless I flick a mental switch. Even then, I'll still take a couple of minutes before I cum. If I don't flick the switch, I'll still cum eventually when little bro buay tahan, but it'll take much longer

When I'm PCCing, I can control exactly when to shoot
I would suggest that a large part has to do with the interaction between both parties. Ideally both are relaxed and the inter play builds up. Especially if you can tell her how you want it and she has the touch. Rough HJ is not always workable. Like the bro said, the penis is meant to be inside the pussy and when pussy contracts or grips etc. That's why the ML uses oil fake FJ etc etc to simulate.

But in commercial setting, it's not always the case of smooth natural or spontaneous build up etc. When she is able to convince you like you are her lover and husband, the mental switch would be powerful.

I get that when she makes me climax thru her efforts and she tells me she wanted to tell herself that I'm her lover and husband.