Old 28-10-2014, 07:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
sharonlee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My Real Life Story

Finally after 5days of PI check,they found out that he got two girlfriends and he spend almost every night with either one till the next morning,i was so sad,all along I trusted him but he betrayed again and again,i don't want my kids to grow in a broken family that's why I told myself to trust and believe,
finally after a few friends of mine accompany me and ask me to file for a divorce,and I did it after consideration.
I moved to my parents house for few days and told my parent about this incident,and my paremt say that they wanted to go his hse and find him talk .and we go up to his house together,my parent showed his parent all the PI reports and they was shocked too,they called M home ,he saw the report and beg me for forgiveness,but I feel that its too late ,he was too scary,my mind flash by all the images of the past,he asked for money and called me repeatedly continuously as if I was a atm,its time I be awake,and I told him on the spot that I will divorce with him
he came to my parent house and shedding crocodile tears and say that he know his mistake all that,but my heart is dead,i told him that do u remember once I told you that I am not feeling well and I went to doctor and the doctor say I have some sex infection,and he still scare I pass to him..The doctor say it was a man sex disease.He was such a selfish man,he was the one fooling around and yet he can deny and worry.
After month,we divorced and he told me that he left the girlfriend and say that he was true to me,but never would he know that his friend told me that he is still with the girls,and something more shocking was,it was a plot by him to marry with me and con and cheat my money.
at first I wouldn't believe much what his friend say but his friend told me that when I and my husband attended his friend wedding,his girlfriend was the one sitting on the same table as us and was just sitting next to him,i cried.
I was a fool for so many years ,he cheated me and make me full of debts of up to 7digit,i told myself to be strong as my daughter was still young,but he just wouldn't give me a peace of mind,the court asked him to give kids maintence fee of $500 and he skipped for months,at first I thought he was jobless but in the end I heard that he go with girlfriend to enjoy also don't want to give out daughter the money
I feel so sad,why this world have such a guy,a selfish one
this is my real life story,sorry if my English wasn't good
just want to share and hope u all can share this story around