View Single Post
Old 10-01-2023, 12:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 16
JacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Unreasonably Unrealistic Bonks in SG

Good things really cannot be shared.
I don't share any lobangs from my side to anyone to party in J-Land because I know some idiots will spoil everything.

Maybe some guy thought it will be nice to share some tips on where to find the chics in J-land and as he did so, did not notice the white knights hiding in the groups.

Some white knights hung around in that lot and those pieces of crap told the girl in J-Land that in Singapore we pay like SGD200 per fuck with everything in. And true enough the price was jacked up to RM600/shot in some areas. When the chic condescendingly told me if I feel I cannot afford her (which I defintely can, just a matter of whether I find it worthwhile or not), she said loads of Singaporean men will be willing to pay her that amount. "Singaporean men are stupid" was her comment.

So please... if you find something, guard it like a secret, don't share. And please... please... don't go and big mouth shoot off like some idiot that in SG we pay whatever SGD200 or SGD150 for fat old PRC aunties. You are doing her a favour but that doesn't mean she will let you fuck for free, daft idiotic simpleton.