View Single Post
Old 23-09-2022, 05:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1273 / Power: 10
xpeipanx has much to be proud ofxpeipanx has much to be proud ofxpeipanx has much to be proud ofxpeipanx has much to be proud ofxpeipanx has much to be proud ofxpeipanx has much to be proud ofxpeipanx has much to be proud ofxpeipanx has much to be proud ofxpeipanx has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by kelvintyh8383 View Post
Went today, walking distance to the car wash I go. Went in, tried to ask for 902 but she’s working. So lucky draw, let counter arrange.

Took the legendary lift 😂, went up and proceed to room.
Room was clean and quiet, massage was slow and good, nearly fell asleep a few times. Decent massage on the back and turn over, massage was still proper until she finished the legs.

Pop the qns and quoted 50 for hj, 100 to remove clothes. So opt for 100, took off her top including bra. She laid beside me and started to caress my bro. I suck her boobs and tried to roam below and that’s when she took off her bottom too. Damn cute, she signalled to me, no penetration ah. Of course I ok.

Now she laid down and allow me to be on top. I painted her from top to bottom and then began to finger her. Went on for quite awhile and cos see that she’s enjoying. Think once she shiok already, her turn to continue caress my bro and then my hands aching liao, decided to lie beside her and hug and suck and finger and stroke. Think went on a few mins then exploded. Straight away my body goes weak…. K.O.

Her number is 901. Not plump with abit of handles, considered MILF. She wore her mask throughout so cannot see face. She whisper to me before I leave that next time come, can FJ, 150rm (not sure if I get her meaning)

Overall objective met, released and left.
RTM? Most probably try others cos saw some figure not bad when I walking down.
What it neans legendary lift. Wheres actually this place. Seems attracted so many samsters ady. Can someone enlighten it.