Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Laspboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoftSoftRice View Post
Recently just visited MDL to accomplish my mission, instead of having 4 hands, I went with 2 hands massage for 2 hours. An hour individually with AQ and XM.

1st half (AQ)
Seductive and inviting, my hands were busy roaming, roam until song song with no resistance. Solid massage with knee-ing on my back and shoulders. Solid until my shoulders still having a bit aching when I’m typing now. Opted for 1 firing because 2nd half has yet to come. Almost at end of massage, she ran her nails all over my base, teasing to the max. Service at a reverse position where the mountains directly pressed my face, zhut zhut like a infant. Fired off my airborne soldiers directly in front of her face at a very close range, 1st time experience, shiok. Time’s up for 1st hour.

2nd half (XM)
Reserve the best for last. As a regular, no need to test water, straight away made my conquest to the Mount Everest, as soft fragrant as usual. Maybe this period their business is low, therefore not much work so not much perspiration. Cuddled awhile to explore the Mount Everest, I would say the mountains are really no horse run 1, maintaining a good balance of soft and firm. Solid massage as usual. Free roaming with no resistance. I took quite awhile to dispatch my 2nd batch of troopers, ample time to tickle to fondle to explore.

Total damage $160, as my loyalty program pays off.

Interested bros can pm me for contacts and I’m more than willing to share. Anyway, I saw the 2 new ML alr. But not to my liking. Hence, I will stick with XM and AQ for time being
Sounds fun lei bro! Can share?