View Single Post
Old 28-03-2023, 10:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1376 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Top hit in yishun massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigsean View Post
I very seldom comment or leave MR. But off topic from twinkle. back to j*. tried the new ML b***. Very pretty with all smiles. She looked Taiwanese tbh. Went in room and offered me a cup of warm water. Lie down and started the massage. I have to say her smooth conversations and subtle flirting is quite fresh for me. Her massage is surprisingly impressive. On point and with perfect strength. I tend to turn my face to the side during massage. Saw her doing taiji movement to add on strength haha. Very little to none teasing during massage. Maybe some bros here can enlighten her abit.

After flip over, she massaged my chest and tummy and and very smoothly when to my thighs and went straight in under the towel. And she giggled and said: 我是采花大盗 (she flower burglar). I usually take very long for finish my deed. Wow her hj hand technique totally took me off guard. Exploded not long after.

She didn't mentioned anything about $$ or tip. But I gave her 1b. This is a gem in the making. Bros can give her a try.
Did you opt for the $89 hot oil package?

My Personal FR Thread: